25 September 2011

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but...well....I''m posting now! This week's poll was a great success and I am really happy to have more people voting than I have followers so thanks to those people looking at my blog! Most people would wear their block colour shorts with ankle socks and heels which just happens to be my preferred style as well! As usual please give your opinion on the new poll.
 Getting to the point I was experimenting with one of my favourite Fat Face shirts today and found an all new way of dressing it up.
From this-casual shirt, layered vests, trousers-all a bit on the boring side....


To this-cool and cowgirl look!


This weekend I bought a pair of winter boots! These are sad times - now that summer is coming to an end - but buying these boots has definitely brightened the mood! I love them!



 Now these are what you call cowgirl boots! The fleece at the top lines the inside of the boots making them very comfy! I love the casual colour which will no doubt go with anything!

 I also love the ropey detail. They complete the casual look and contrast well with the fur which is more of a going-out style.

I am one that never misses a bargain and this amazing bag from Animal was no exception. I have been needing a bag just like this for a while now and so it was perfect timing! This bag came down from £18 to just a fiver! And it even came with a cool plastic bag for me to carry around the shopping centre with!



I love attention to detail - the neat pink stitching is very cute.


OK, now you can imagine just how cool I looked, right?!
And today shall finish with a hair discovery I made over the weekend (that you will all probably know already but I'm not always the best for hairstyling so I couldn't resist hosting about my newfound skill)!
If you leave your hair in a bun over night then when you wake up in the morning and take your bobble out you will have some cute loose curls to play with! Now how cool is that?!
Please comment!

2 comments:

  1. I think the cowgirl style really suits you! And I think your boots are amazing, they're eally with te season. Although you wouldn't say so over here... apparently this has been the hottest september in 10 years, being 27 degrees! It felt like summer at school, and everyone's getting a tan! talk about wierd

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!