8 October 2011

the MOBOs

so it was the MOBOs last Wednesday and since I haven't been doing much celeb style spotting recently well I guess it must be destiny that the MOBOs were on last week! There was a pretty impressive line-up and a pretty wide variety of outfits...

Jessie J was the star of the show winning 4 awards. I picked this picture because, truth be told, I'm not a fan of this outfit from the waist down! Saying that I still think the figure hugging style and bold pattern and colours are very fashionable and it's 50/50 on the accessories as I love the belt but can't say much for the necklace and earrings. Her loose hair and relatively simple make-up let the rest of the outfit do the talking.
7/10

Not the best angle I'll admit but it is a fairytale dress of dreams! The layers on the skirt are really effective and the jewels on the 'corset' dazzling! That teamed with the punky shoes and necklace work really well with her beautiful hair and dark make-up. 
8/10

Oh dear! I usually am a big fan of Alesha's style but this dress isn't doing her any favours. Pastel colours are still in fashion and the earrings are cute as well though.
4/10

Oh, Dionne is so cute! She looks like a proper women in this stunning black number though! The silk neck is beautiful and the big detailing on the waist band really work. She accessories well with some pale shoes, laid back hair and make-up and a cute bracelet and ring combo! I just can't make up my mind on the train though...
9/10

As much as I like the dress and its lace detailing I don't think it works Emeli's figure. I love her manicure and I always love people who take risks with their hair!
5/10

Who would have thought Dappy would have been the one to steal the fashion show?! His shirt is not just daring but it really works! The matching red rim of his baseball cap make the laid back look just that little bit more smart! His accessories all match as well and a very smart looking pair of trousers complete this expertly styled look!
10/10

Dappy wasn't the only boy stealing the show though.....

Labyrinth pictured with Preeya Kaldis

Rizzle Kicks

To finish, an outfit I wore a little while ago but forgot to blog about and todays outfit too.

I added some fun to this vintage chic outfit with some Nike sports shorts. 
Jacket-Monsoon     Top-Beneton     Skirt-Next     Belt-My mums!

This outfit was meant to have a sort of punky, laid-back look. I tied the belt so it dropped down slightly, very "I didn't really make an effort!"
Jumper-Per Una       Pink Vest-Gap     Belt-off of some Next trousers     Trousers-Next

Please leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!