17 September 2011

crazy about shorts

Before I start I just want to say a big congratulations to Kelly Rowland and Cheryl Cole who shared the topspot in this weeks poll-I'm sure it will mean a lot to them. Todays post seemed to fit in nicely with this weeks poll (please give your opinion) - all about shorts!
Boohoo.com do an amazing range of shorts and playsuits and their stylists know just how to dress them!


I'm sorry its so small but the picture quality is rubbish! If you want a proper look here is the link:

Note: Dark shorts in the autumn look great with a bright rucksack or satchel. Though this knit jumper works really well a silk top would look great too.

I'm sorry its so small but the picture quality is rubbish! If you want a proper look here is the link:

Note: Clashing belts are another must-have, pair an outfit like this with a ton of vintage jewellery (rings especially) and a trilby. This would look grew with ankle socks too.

Yay! A decent quality picture!
This outfit is from the adults section but you can easily make it a more child-friendly outfit!

Note: I wouldn't do much to change this outfit apart from replacing the loafers with brogues. If you really want to jazz it up add some funky, bright key rings to your dark bag or some colourful hair accessories!


Yay! A decent quality picture!
Another very summery outfit (with amazing legs needed!) from the adults section.
Note: If you want to wear something like this in the autumn I think this would look great with a patterned black silk top underneath like this one (without the skirt) from Lucy in Disguise.

I hope my advice was useful....but if by chance none of these styles suit you....then just wear it like Willow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!