3 September 2011

colour splash!

Looked in my wardrobe recently and was devastated to find a lack of jeans that still fit me! So, I did what no other may brave to do: I went and bought some new ones! I knew Zara does a great collection of colourful jeans and so after browsing the shelves for a while I narrowed it down to about 5 pairs to try on! I ended up just buying the one but what a pair they were!



I also made a trip to Fat Face - a favourite shop of mine - and found this awesome cowboy style, straight leg trouser....

Waddya think!?
Oh and check out New Looks new Autumn stuff, though the jeans didn't take my fancy there was certainly some other stuff that did!

If you were wandering, here is what I wore today....
(demonstrated through an awkward photo-shoot!)

The top was previously my cousins and I Love the square neckline! Worn with jeggings and some colourful bracelets.
While I was playing around with my camera I came up with a new career option...I would make an Amazing Converse promotional photographer! What do you make of these?!




Pretty good, eh?!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome jeans and cool top! Yes, you should promote converse, your photoshoot was very...... inspiring! I think i may have the same jeggings as you...... who knows!

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!