28 August 2011

hair-clips are a girls best friend

Todays outfit revolved around one item of clothing. The item of clothing in question is a button-up white top. I decided todays weather (gloomy and autumny) called for a simplistic outfit. Autumn is one of my fvourite seasons to dress-up for and so this one had to be good! I kept the outfit as simple as possible and though I wore summery shorts the rolled-down grey school socks definetley made my outfit more fit for the season!

Using the old mirror-trick again!
Though I wanted a simplistic outfit it still needed some accessories. As a general rule I can never wear this top without these awesome bracelets and today was no acception...

A bit blurry but you can still see the autumny colours!
So, outfit nearly complte, I still needed something to make this outfit stand out in a crowd! Funnily enough I soon noticed that I had a fair few unused hairclips lying around...so -as you do- I decided to use them as a pocket decoration...

Again a bit blurry but thats what you get when you try and do an awkward photo-shoot! I will warn you now that they aren't the most practical of accessories, they fall off every 5 steps! I clipped a matching set in my hair but this time I used double the amount of clips compared to the set on my pocket.
Definetley a trend I will be using more often! Will you? Please tell me what you think of my outfit and what you might change (if anything!) about it!
Oh, and I just remembered, I promised a post on Jean Paul Gaultier (or as I know him, Big Man Gaultier) a little while ago! I will try and do one as soon as possible but, with my memory, I can't really promise anything!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit and hair clip accessory! Can't wait for Big Man Gaultier post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing idea, to use hair clips as pocket accessories! Love the final look you're getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!
    The shirt is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!