23 August 2011

socks....again!

So, todays post is a 3 in one because I just can't seem to stick to blogging about just the one thing at the moment! First off is todays outfit....


I knew I wanted to wear jeggings, so I could wear my new socks trend (coming up)! I teamed it with my favourite butterfly print crop top, a butterfly necklace and lots and lots of bracelets! I only wore the cardigan for warmth but, turns out, it works really well with the outfit!
Anyway, you may remember my 'roll down your socks trend'...now it's time to....
Wear Your (Colourful) Socks Over Your Trousers, Jeggings or Leggings! (OK, so its not as catchy but oh well!)


Moving onto part2, all about The Kooples: The Kooples is a Parisian label for both men and women. The unisex labels' clothing is modelled by real-life partners. The clothes are urban with a little bit of posh'n'preppy english style in the mix as well! I advise you to look them up as well!





And finally...look what I found on the Jean Paul Gaultier catwalk.....



It's frames galore!
More on The Big Man Gaultier (a personal nickname) next time!
And please tell me what you think of my new trend and if you'll be looking up The Kooples any time soon!

3 comments:

  1. Loving your new trend, I'll need to try that sometime, your bright socks really add to it! I'll definitely be looking up 'The Kooples' soon, its very 'My Style'! And WOW Big man Gaultier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving The Kooples style, can't get over the second Jean Paul photo, love the first!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. like The Kooples' idea of using real life couples!

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!