27 August 2011

bunnies in sunnies.

These days there is so much more to slippers than comfort! I'm sitting here wearing slippers that definitely fall into that category!


I had a look on the internet and found a ridiculous amount of different slippers, here are the wackiest!





Given there is nothing fashionable about this so far (apart from my epic! slippers) I feel it is my duty to include something stylish given the title of my blog!
And so our next part is about Leona Lewis and her new and improved sense of style!
Back in 2006, just after winning the X Factor, not much could be said for Leona's sense of style,

No, no no! And even...

Pictured with X Factor runner-up Ray Quin.
OK, so it wasn't all that exciting! But just look at Leona now! Her individual and eye-catching style is one to be admired! Here is my review of her matured style!

I Love the sophisticated and coordinated outfit. The gloves add some real class and the hat some classic french style!


It's all about attention to detail with the eye make-up and the statement neckpiece really contrasts!


Perfect, girly colours and a street-wise style....WHAM! It's Leona again, rocking the style many fashionistas wish they could too!

A fairytale dress of dreams! And what a colour!


Killer heels and fringing to die for...it must be the NEW LEONA!

1 comment:

  1. I must admit those wolf slippers are pretty epic..................I wonder who gave you them! the person who did must have a very high sense of fashion....................

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!