21 August 2011

charlotte free and jeremy scott

May not be 2 names you'd expect to see together (she's a model, he's a designer) but when one leads to another.....
I first noticed Charlotte Free on the Jeremy Scott catwalk.


Yep, she's kinda hard to miss! Charlotte is currently one of the most talked-about models in the fashion world. (i-D magazine seem to have a particular liking for her!)
Her striking pink hair, good looks and rebellious style make her stand-out from the crowd! Thank You Jeremy Scott!




I love what she is wearing here! I've never seen a maxi-skirt like it! (Charlotte Free by Paul Schmidt)


What a punk!

Anyway, speaking of Jeremy Scott....Jeremy Scott has recently been working with watchmakers Swatch to create a limited edition, 3 piece collection! Scott is know for his modern approach to fashion - see this post if you want to know what I mean- and these watches are no exception!
Here is the designer himself wearing all 3 watches....



and here is a closer look at his creations....



From left to right, 'Opulence' with its quirky detachable frame, Lightning Flash with its statement colours and Winged Swatch with its simplistic genius!

Which one would you buy???

6 comments:

  1. Ah - can't decide! Maybe the middle one....... Or the first one......... But then the last ones cool too! Too hard! What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Can't decide! Like the modern middle one, vintage left one and simple white one too! I think I'll just have them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would get 'Opulence', it's the coolest and i like how the clock has been 'framed'. D'you think I would get away with it at school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't know which one I'd get, love the Opulence one, but then I also love how the white one seems to be saying 'time flies'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I love the model's pink hair, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! THEY ARE THE COOLEST WATCHES EVR!!!!! TO HARD TO DECIDE!!!! THEY R ALL 2 NICE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!