20 August 2011

the modern girl

As a wise woman (me!) once said "one cardigan, so many different options!" I recently got a bag of hand-me-downs from my cousin and my favourite item of clothing was a too-big-for-me cardigan. The fact that the cardigan is too big for me makes it immediately look like something off of the runway! I have worn the cardigan twice in one week which is quite unusual for me! The two different outfits were, exactly that, very different!
The first outfit looks to me like something a hip'n'trendy dancer would wear! The trousers used to be down to my ankles but now look more like cropped trousers!




The second outfit (worn today) I titled 'Modern Girl' because of it's girly pastel colours and contrasting jewellery:


Sorry about the blurriness! 

So which one is your favourite? And have you any other ways to dress this cardigan up differently?! If I get some comments I might even dress-up your ideas and blog about them!

3 comments:

  1. Really like both of the outfits here - can't decide which one I like better! Oh and like the bracelet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please look at the Mary-Kate and Ashley post again - I've fixed the pics so they should definitely come up now! They are American actresses and models! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one better!!!!! but both are as equally nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!