6 July 2011

shopping.......again

Yes, given the dreary weather the only thing I could possibly think of doing was shopping! I went with my friend and had a pretty successful shop. 
We stopped off for a cake at Starbucks and I had a Delicious (!) Choc Chip Shortbread! Unfortunately after having a Delicious (!) Bacon Sandwich for lunch I didn't have the energy to finish it all!
Anyway back to the shopping. I picked this outfit to wear because adding a splash of colour to the plain black and white colours of the outfit with some bright jewellery definitely summed up my excitable mood! 
And yes, I am now obsessed with awkward photo shoots!

Large T-Shirt - Hand-Me Down!
Military Cardigan - Debenhams
Patterned Jeans - Next
Vest Top - Gap
Necklace - Accessorize

All 3 Presents

So, in the end I only bought one thing but I did love it! The top (from New Look) is silky and comfortable and I even found a cool way of dressing it down! Perfect!



To add to the excitement I went to the Topshop changing rooms for the first time! Their petite collection is sooo cool! Here are the 2 things I tried on:
I Loved this top...who knows why I didn't buy it.
Well, maybe it was the price :)

I dis LoVe this skirt but (embarrassingly) my dad would never let me out the house in it - sooo short!


So it was a verrry successful shopping trip and I now know that I am a Topshop 'addict to-be!'Well, you learn something new every day....even if it isn't highly a intelligent fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!