9 July 2011

lost in runway

So last night I was over at a friends house for a sleepover and we watched the amazing 'The Devil Wears Prada' - that I am now obsessed with - about the managing of 'famous' magazine Runway.
Famous in inverted commas because it is a fictional magazine based on Vogue.
Movie star and fashion icon Anne Hathaway plays the lead roll and hence this blog post shows some of my favourite examples of her fashion icon angle. Enjoy!

I am not sure where this was taken or what designer it is but what I do know is that I love it! Unlike her usual beautiful floor length ball gowns this is short and funky given the jagged hem line(s).

This is an Armani dress worn by Anne at the Oscars. It really works her figure (yes, I know I sound like Gok Wan!) and though it is a very subtle outfit it would easily catch my eye in a crowd! Her sophisticated hair is perfect for the look she seems to be going for.

This is an outfit she/her character wore in The Devil Wears Prada. It is very chic and vintage but not inappropriate for work!

I once again love this Vivienne Westwood dress! It is a typical Westwood dress with the large skirt and vast use of a particular material : in this case it is lace. Very glam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!