5 July 2011

"the best fashion show is on the streets"

Were the words of wisdom spoken by New York photographer Bill Cunningham. I couldn't agree more!
During my trip out and about the streets today I eyed up the most fashionable on the high street for some blogging inspiration. My favourite outfit was worn by a girl aged about 9! A budding fashionista, she was wearing the block colour look perfectly!

Her outfit was....Neon Pink (no lenses) Geek Glasses:


A plain yellow top:

Black and Pinky Floral Harems:

A bit like these Cher Lloyd was seen wearing but harem pants instead.
and Flat, Green Converse:

The outfit was colourful and not too summery given the chilly weather! I adored the whole outfit and admired the confident way in which she wore those bright glasses! 
If only I had a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!