2 July 2011

i-D

So to put it straight i-D is my favourite magazine.....EVER! It is first and foremost a fashion mag with music,art and drama (etc.) related articles which are full of pictures and photo shoots to gaze longingly at for....forEVER. One of the main Fashion Directors at i-D is Edward Enninful who just happens to be the coolest fashion director.....EVER! Anyway I advise you to go out and buy it ASAP! (I think it is a worldwide magazine...)


Anyway this Summers Edition came with some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G shoots. Here are some of my highlights!

Jacket-Noir Kennedy
Trousers-Paule Ka

Shirt-Moschino
Outfit- Cerutti, Davidelfin, Viktor and Rolf, Topman, Burberry Prorsum.


The 6 cover options for i-D Summer 2011. I have the one on the bottom right.

So....have I proved my point?




Yes, I thought so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!