3 July 2011

lesson learnt

I like to think that you learn something new everyday. Well today's lesson was...

It is very difficult to take a picture of your whole self... on your own... with a digital camera.


Words of wisdom for you all.
Anyway back to the slightly dodgy picture below...

So its not the best photo but you get a good enough feel for the outfit!
I got inspiration for this outfit while reading i-D (see previous post). Everyone seemed to be wearing clashing prints.
So I followed the example.....i-D is my personal font of all knowledge after all!

The harems were £6 from H&M and featured on a previous post.
The black top was a hand-me-down from a while back.
The over top was a Christmas present and I also painted my nails a matching pinky purple.

So watcha think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!