28 June 2011

2 in 1

So basically I was a bit stuck about what to blog about so I decided to search fashion into YouTube and see
what came up! After a bit of searching I found this person who is known on YouTube as 'MissTiffanyMA' she has a load of awesome videos and style sense! I was watching the video: Fashion Spring 2011 Outfits when I saw the coolest jumper ever at around 4:23. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJH5ZQNPfN0

I've just realised I have done a whole (pretty small) post without putting any pictures in so I decided to make it a 2 in 1 blog post! The picture below is of an Astrid Andersen outfit that paraded the catwalk at London Fashion Week. Astrid Andersen is my favourite designer EVER and so I just had to include a picture sometime! The style may not be everyones cup of tea but I just love the way they make feminine colours and clothes look so masculine! Please give me your comments: negative or positive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!