11 December 2011

a truly awkward photo-shoot

I seemed to have lost my camera :( .....well for the moment anyway! So for the meantime I'm going to have to settle with taking pictures off the computer! Not a very easy thing to do! I managed to take a picture of the top and bottom of todays outfit with great ease but I really wanted a full-scale picture! Unfortunately there is a mere 3second time-delay on photo-booth so I needed all my agility skills to get from the mouse to on top of the chair!
Anyway, here are the pictures. Today I was going for a grungy feel!


The top half!

The bottom half!

And the whole thing!

Jumper: Market in Italy       Trousers: Marks and Spencers  Boots: Can't really remember, a random shoe shop, might be Geox brand....

The trousers are baggy and fit perfectly into my favourite winter boots! And I love this cardigan with it's grungy colours! Very vintage and hip!

In other news, I am loving Mary Katrantzou's ss12 collection! First Marant then this! They're all pulling it out the bag this season! It is very different from last years big angled skirts and random patterns from the aw11 collection but just as creative and distinctive! The figure of the dresses are so much more relaxed and flowing and the colour and pattern sooo summery! Here are my favourites!







And it's not just women who can wear MK's pattern....!!

This is one stylish man! Agreed?! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Jumper! ;)
    Speedy too! I love Mary's dresses! Not too sure about the rest, but those would definetly brighten up your day! I've finally discovered a way to get to your blog, because otherwise it keeps telling me it doesn't exist!

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!