18 December 2011

pure, simplistic class!

I was watching the final of the Great British Hairdresser today on E4. The two finalists James and Keris had been given the chance to style The Saturdays in an exclusive spread for Glamour magazine. I loved what they did with the hair and the result was some really beautiful shots! Here is the finished article:


Frankie's hair proved very difficult to work with as there is little you can do with so little hair!
I love what they have done with her fringe though and the hair has great volume too!
5/5
 The beehive was made for Molly! She really works the 60s look and her parting
looks great. Personally though I'm not sure the excess her looks 
great just put into a quick bobble as there is so much more you could do with it. 
4/5
 Rochelle does look great in this picture and really works the make-up. The hair, for me, is a little too laid-
back though. It looks nice but for such a big shoot - for GLAMOUR magazine - could the
look have been a little more exciting?
3/5
 The way the stylist has turned Vanessa'a beautiful locks into a messy masterpiece is very clever!
Though I do l love this picture I'm not sure the hair would look as great from all angles.
4/5
This was my favourite look of the day. Una looks stunning with the loose, curly style and the hair
is positioned perfectly so it doesn't look too structured. Very clever!
5/5

Do you agree?! Shout it out! Xx
IMPORTANT: I understand some people have had trouble finding my blog as I changed the URL. If you can see my blog please tell me in the comments box so I know who cannot get to it (out of my followers at least.)! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!