28 December 2011

glamming up for the new year

Happy Christmas! I had a great christmas filled with a-m-a-z-i-n-g food and lots and lots of lovely prezzies! I could go on all day telling you about them all but I've decided to keep it simple by just showing you the fashion and beauty presents!
I got 3 lovely jumpers for my Christmas......

This is the first jumper. (NewLook) I love the cropped style and simple pattern. It is a plain black with white 'splodges'! I've never owned a cropped jumper but I know this one will be well worn!
The second jumper......

I have loved this jumper since I first saw it in the Summer and was sooo happy to receive it on Christmas day! The jumper comes from a very cool London shop called David and Goliath that do great cartoon clothing, amongst other stuff. This hoodie reads 'Come to the dark side, we have cookies!' It definitely has the fun factor and is really comfy too!
The third and final jumper.....

Another New Look jumper but this time with some great colour! This jumper is great and I love the big heart in the centre. It looks great as a sort of jumper-dress too!
This next picture is awful (and back-to-front) but I just had to include it as it was one of my favourite prezzies......a Babyliss styling wand!!! OMG!

I have wanted one of these for aaaages and can't wait to use it again and again and again! If only I could master how to use it.......!!
And finally the make-up......

Wah Nail Art Pen, Barry M limited edition nail effects glitter top-coat, eye palette. 
Barry M Glitter Dust (for face and lips), Eye Palette, Lip Gloss Collection


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Nice presents :) Oh, and I love that heart sweater very much ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!