15 November 2011

hey everyone!

Just realised I haven't blogged in ages, so I managed to find time to do a quick one here! I've got two pictures to post from a while back that I never managed to put up so here they are!
The first is one I wore a few Sundays back:

Goodness knows where these trousers are from, I find them at the back of my cupboard and could't believe how perfectly Autumn-ie they were! (Actually, now I think about it they could be a hand-me-down...) They were meant to be ankle length but they seem to be more like cropped trousers now - I'm not complaining though! Teamed with my favourite vintage belt and an old vibrant red jacket it is just what I need to keep me warm and stylish!

The second picture was from a disco I went to a week or two ago. The amount of times I changed to come up with this was ridiculous but I'm happy with the finished product:
My mum got an old dress of mine, cut off the top, stitched around a bit and this is the amazing skirt she came up with! (Thanks mum!) The stripes completely contrasted and added some great pattern (recognise the top?!). These tights are beautiful and ultra-soft, I love the diamond pattern. The converse also made the whole look just that little bit more laid back.

Well thats all for now, loosing valuable time to catch up on the X Factor! Speaking of X Factor just listening to Gary Barlow's new track for Children In Need, with Tulisa as the lead singer and loving it! Check it out:
Till next time! Please comment!!
(Oh and do you like the new blog name?!)

1 comment:

  1. The blog name is great :) and I like that disco outfit very, very much. That skirt is fabulous! (promise to me you'll wear it a lot, as it is totally stylish ;)) have a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!