29 October 2011

the good, the bad and the ugly

You get a bit of it all from Miss Nicki Minaj! Here are my reviews of her crazy style sense!


Lets start on a positive note! These leggings are to die for! The outfit is very coordinated as well with some real punky layered jewellery! It's all about colour with the leggings and so she has cleverly layered neutral-coloured vests to keep it sensible! I'm not so sure why she has painted her hands red though.....
9/10

Hmmm....hmmm. This outfit is very 50/50. Try imagine it without the crazy hair and the 'a bit too-much jewellery' and it is a very nice jumpsuit. The playful print on trend and the bright pink heels contrasting well. The black belting works well with the jumpsuits colours and Nicki's figure as well.
7/10

Be honest, your first reaction was 'what on earth'?! Look at it again and try and shrink the legs in your mind. Does it look better now? At least just a little bit?! Each aspect of the outfit is very nice: the quirky tights, angular dress and cute blonde beehive. I have to say, I really like this! We could have had a bit more colour but I can see why she mostly left the bright colours to the side for this outfit as the make-up just about does it.
8/10

Again, she's got a bitty over excited on the jewellery front but this isn't a bad dress! She definitely sparkles making it the perfect party dress! I even quite like her wig!
7/10

Though I am a great fan of hers even I admit she gets it wrong sometimes......

Not doing anything for her thighs...

You might be in disguise but you can still make an effort....

It's always a good idea to check your shoes go with your outfit....

Nice shoes, but.....



Thats all for now! Please rate them yourself too!
(This post was thanks to Kirsty G from 'Randomness is Everything)


4 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes, I love her bizarre style but there are also times that she gets too bizarre that it doesn't look great already

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry I only just followed :)
    This post was amazing, I really enjoyed reading your opinions and ratings, and I totally agree with everything you said! :D
    I love the first pair of leggings + red heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come I haven't put this on my bloglovin already? Well, great that you shouted out for it ;) I can fix it :) have a fab week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. She scares me. I'll be honest.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!