28 July 2011

teen vogue scanning

I recently bought my first ever 'Teen Vogue' at the Train Station going to London (I finished it in like 30minutes!) and what a great magazine it is! Though you have to scan to find the stuff that isn't an 'Advertisement Feature' it is still a must-have for fashion lovers! The magazine includes great photo shoots including outfits like this.......


and this.......


this.......


and even this....


They also had a page on ultra-stylish fashion blogger Bip Ling who wears amazing outfits like this.......



and even this.......


And finally Teen Vogue brought back (to my memory) Lily Allen and sister Sarah Owen's vintage London shop 'Lucy in Disguise.' Their vintage store includes amazing clothes like this....

I'm sure I saw Nicola Roberts wearing this recently....

and this......




this.........



and even this........



Well I hope everyone's learnt something new today (please comment and let me know your favourite part)! I certainly have!

1 comment:

  1. My fave outfits/pics were:

    The 3rd 'Teen Vogue' pic
    The 2nd 'Lucy in Disguise' pic

    Their all cool though!

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!