19 July 2011

sweet and sour

Last Christmas I got a designing set by 'KLUTZ' (a brand) called 'My Style Studio.' The set comes with stencils and tracing paper and you have the option to either trace or draw freehand to create an outfit. When I first got it I created a collection called 'Sweet and Sour' (so called because though it would have a theme I would, always add something opposing the theme.) 
I recently rediscovered the set and created a new outfit. I want to create a new Summer collection but can't think of a name for it so please comment with your ideas! Below are some of my favourite outfits I created (the last one is from my new and untitled 'summer collection.'

This is a geometric dress from Sweet and Sour...I have just noticed it is all one theme
but I think the shoes are slightly wackier!


This is one I named 'Summer in Japan' it was originally meant to be  a sporty outfit but
I turned it on it's head a bit as I went along!


This is one representing the block colour trend!  Though the colours are pretty casual
 the outfit seems quite classy overall.


Sorry it's upside down...this was the first one I ever did and the jewellery and shoes certainly oppose the dress!

 
From my new collection. Noticed the bow yet?!


In other news this is what I wore today. It was an outfit with no sense of direction, I just knew I wanted a girlyish theme!


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. the izzy collection

    the attenbourgh collection (joking)

    styles of 2011

    the unknown name collection

    or just

    the unknown collection


    they ok

    i made them (minus one of them) on the spot.....

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Scream it out!