15 July 2011

i've got too much to say

So this is going to be quite a busy post because (you know the feeling) I have a sudden desire to say quite a lot!It would make sense to start in the past and make our way to the present, so here we go.

I have been in London for the past few days and am WOWed by everyone's sense of style! It is the perfect place for fashion spotting and though the woman are hugely fashionable the difference between London and anywhere else in the UK I have been to is how fashion forward the men are! Though I lost track of the amount of skinny jeans I saw the majority had colourful and individual style!
Next I found out (through i-D) about a cool new designer: Proenza Schouler. They are 2 men with very fashionable minds... here is some examples of their work.





Everything is very origami (folded), striking and colourful. Definitely one to watch.

On our final day in London we made a visit to Spitalfields Market, a famous vintage market in London. Here I bought some fabulous vintage jewellery. The bracelet is made entirely of buttons ad the ring was a mere £3!



And finally - back to the present with todays outfit. I also bought this dress -from H&M- on our last day in London. I am wearing a white tee underneath with the vintage bracelet and the 'roll your socks down' trend!

I attempted double denim by adding a pale denim jacket but it just wasn't working....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought? Scream it out!